Peanut Butter Blossoms30 min
4 Dozen Cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- 1.HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2.CREAM together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- 3.STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- 4.SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5.BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6.TOP each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge.Fonte:Crisco.com