- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread in greased 14 inch round pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20-25 minutes. Cool cookie in pan on a cooling rack. Decorate as desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 351 | Total Fat: 18.6g | Cholesterol: 58mg